Avis To Print Less, Save More Trees
In response requests from its customers, Avis is discontinuing the printing and distribution of scores of customer brochures and other collateral marketing materials, many of which it puts in its rental cars.
Last year, Avis, along with Hertz, said it would offer thousands of new, fuel-efficient hybrid cars to its fleet, including the Toyota Prius, Nissan Altima, and Ford Escape, primarily in California, with some in the Washington, D.C., area, Seattle and Portland, Oregon.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation