Avis To Print Less, Save More Trees
In response requests from its customers, Avis is discontinuing the printing and distribution of scores of customer brochures and other collateral marketing materials, many of which it puts in its rental cars.
Last year, Avis, along with Hertz, said it would offer thousands of new, fuel-efficient hybrid cars to its fleet, including the Toyota Prius, Nissan Altima, and Ford Escape, primarily in California, with some in the Washington, D.C., area, Seattle and Portland, Oregon.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility