Avis To Print Less, Save More Trees
In response requests from its customers, Avis is discontinuing the printing and distribution of scores of customer brochures and other collateral marketing materials, many of which it puts in its rental cars.
Last year, Avis, along with Hertz, said it would offer thousands of new, fuel-efficient hybrid cars to its fleet, including the Toyota Prius, Nissan Altima, and Ford Escape, primarily in California, with some in the Washington, D.C., area, Seattle and Portland, Oregon.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland