Avis To Print Less, Save More Trees
In response requests from its customers, Avis is discontinuing the printing and distribution of scores of customer brochures and other collateral marketing materials, many of which it puts in its rental cars.
Last year, Avis, along with Hertz, said it would offer thousands of new, fuel-efficient hybrid cars to its fleet, including the Toyota Prius, Nissan Altima, and Ford Escape, primarily in California, with some in the Washington, D.C., area, Seattle and Portland, Oregon.
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida