Avis To Print Less, Save More Trees
In response requests from its customers, Avis is discontinuing the printing and distribution of scores of customer brochures and other collateral marketing materials, many of which it puts in its rental cars.
Last year, Avis, along with Hertz, said it would offer thousands of new, fuel-efficient hybrid cars to its fleet, including the Toyota Prius, Nissan Altima, and Ford Escape, primarily in California, with some in the Washington, D.C., area, Seattle and Portland, Oregon.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant