Green Planning Tool Launched By NRDC
A Green Planning tool from the Natural Resources Defense Council, Greening Advisor, is being billed as a Web-based planner to help companies green their operations.
The on-line resource has been used by Major League Baseball, the Grammys, National Basketball Association and other organizations.
The Greening Advisor provides a broad range of environmental steps companies can take to promote energy efficiency, conserve water, reduce waste, minimize paper usage and improve their financial bottom line, according to the NRDC. It recently won an “Environmental Merit Award” from the Environmental Protection Agency due to the role it played in making the Boston Red Sox more sustainable.
Energy Manager News
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016