Green Planning Tool Launched By NRDC
A Green Planning tool from the Natural Resources Defense Council, Greening Advisor, is being billed as a Web-based planner to help companies green their operations.
The on-line resource has been used by Major League Baseball, the Grammys, National Basketball Association and other organizations.
The Greening Advisor provides a broad range of environmental steps companies can take to promote energy efficiency, conserve water, reduce waste, minimize paper usage and improve their financial bottom line, according to the NRDC. It recently won an “Environmental Merit Award” from the Environmental Protection Agency due to the role it played in making the Boston Red Sox more sustainable.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Making a Powerful Impact with Solar Proposals in Canada and Beyond
- Renovate America Lands $90M Investment
- Automated Building Envelope Sealing Technology Previewed
- Telecom Towers in India Switching to Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier Introduced
- ESG Upgrades Schools in Alabama, Illinois
- Shedding a Light on Marijuana Growth
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts