Green Planning Tool Launched By NRDC
A Green Planning tool from the Natural Resources Defense Council, Greening Advisor, is being billed as a Web-based planner to help companies green their operations.
The on-line resource has been used by Major League Baseball, the Grammys, National Basketball Association and other organizations.
The Greening Advisor provides a broad range of environmental steps companies can take to promote energy efficiency, conserve water, reduce waste, minimize paper usage and improve their financial bottom line, according to the NRDC. It recently won an “Environmental Merit Award” from the Environmental Protection Agency due to the role it played in making the Boston Red Sox more sustainable.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.