Green Planning Tool Launched By NRDC
A Green Planning tool from the Natural Resources Defense Council, Greening Advisor, is being billed as a Web-based planner to help companies green their operations.
The on-line resource has been used by Major League Baseball, the Grammys, National Basketball Association and other organizations.
The Greening Advisor provides a broad range of environmental steps companies can take to promote energy efficiency, conserve water, reduce waste, minimize paper usage and improve their financial bottom line, according to the NRDC. It recently won an “Environmental Merit Award” from the Environmental Protection Agency due to the role it played in making the Boston Red Sox more sustainable.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’