Green Planning Tool Launched By NRDC
A Green Planning tool from the Natural Resources Defense Council, Greening Advisor, is being billed as a Web-based planner to help companies green their operations.
The on-line resource has been used by Major League Baseball, the Grammys, National Basketball Association and other organizations.
The Greening Advisor provides a broad range of environmental steps companies can take to promote energy efficiency, conserve water, reduce waste, minimize paper usage and improve their financial bottom line, according to the NRDC. It recently won an “Environmental Merit Award” from the Environmental Protection Agency due to the role it played in making the Boston Red Sox more sustainable.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool