Point Carbon Launches Database Of North American Carbon Projects
Point Carbon introduced Carbon Project Manager North America (CPMNA) — which it describes as the first web-based, analytical tool for understanding carbon market fundamentals in the U.S. and Canada.
PointCarbon said entrepreneurs, traders, fund managers, project developers, government regulators and small businesses will find the searchable, online tool a valuable resource because it “creates necessary transparency and credibility in the marketplace.”
Point Carbon, which provides news, analysis and consulting services for European and global power, gas and carbon markets, predicted in February that the global carbon market would see 4.2 billion tons carbon emissions transacted during 2008 — a 56 percent increase from last year — making the market worth $92 billion.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight