Point Carbon Launches Database Of North American Carbon Projects
Point Carbon introduced Carbon Project Manager North America (CPMNA) — which it describes as the first web-based, analytical tool for understanding carbon market fundamentals in the U.S. and Canada.
PointCarbon said entrepreneurs, traders, fund managers, project developers, government regulators and small businesses will find the searchable, online tool a valuable resource because it “creates necessary transparency and credibility in the marketplace.”
Point Carbon, which provides news, analysis and consulting services for European and global power, gas and carbon markets, predicted in February that the global carbon market would see 4.2 billion tons carbon emissions transacted during 2008 — a 56 percent increase from last year — making the market worth $92 billion.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project