Point Carbon Launches Database Of North American Carbon Projects
Point Carbon introduced Carbon Project Manager North America (CPMNA) — which it describes as the first web-based, analytical tool for understanding carbon market fundamentals in the U.S. and Canada.
PointCarbon said entrepreneurs, traders, fund managers, project developers, government regulators and small businesses will find the searchable, online tool a valuable resource because it “creates necessary transparency and credibility in the marketplace.”
Point Carbon, which provides news, analysis and consulting services for European and global power, gas and carbon markets, predicted in February that the global carbon market would see 4.2 billion tons carbon emissions transacted during 2008 — a 56 percent increase from last year — making the market worth $92 billion.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports