Point Carbon Launches Database Of North American Carbon Projects
Point Carbon introduced Carbon Project Manager North America (CPMNA) — which it describes as the first web-based, analytical tool for understanding carbon market fundamentals in the U.S. and Canada.
PointCarbon said entrepreneurs, traders, fund managers, project developers, government regulators and small businesses will find the searchable, online tool a valuable resource because it “creates necessary transparency and credibility in the marketplace.”
Point Carbon, which provides news, analysis and consulting services for European and global power, gas and carbon markets, predicted in February that the global carbon market would see 4.2 billion tons carbon emissions transacted during 2008 — a 56 percent increase from last year — making the market worth $92 billion.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works