Point Carbon Launches Database Of North American Carbon Projects
Point Carbon introduced Carbon Project Manager North America (CPMNA) — which it describes as the first web-based, analytical tool for understanding carbon market fundamentals in the U.S. and Canada.
PointCarbon said entrepreneurs, traders, fund managers, project developers, government regulators and small businesses will find the searchable, online tool a valuable resource because it “creates necessary transparency and credibility in the marketplace.”
Point Carbon, which provides news, analysis and consulting services for European and global power, gas and carbon markets, predicted in February that the global carbon market would see 4.2 billion tons carbon emissions transacted during 2008 — a 56 percent increase from last year — making the market worth $92 billion.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Royalpark Homes to Install Solar PV + Energy Storage System
- Wabasha-Kellogg School to Invest $4M in HVAC Upgrade
- Will Boulder County Expand Net-Zero Building Requirements?
- Energy Storage Prospects Bright in Virginia, Ontario
- Sustenir to Use Illumitex LEDs in Singapore Vertical Farming
- Las Vegas Casinos Bet on Competitive Power Vendors
- Biomass: A New Plant and A Possible Conversion
- Researchers Seek to Reduce Energy Use by Motors