JetBlue Offers Passengers Carbon Offset Option
Under a new initiative dubbed “Jetting to Green,” JetBlue is offering its customers the opportunity to offset carbon dioxide emissions generated by their travel through a partnership with Carbonfund.org. Options start at $5 per roundtrip flight.
Other elements of Jetting to Green include publishing an environmental and social report, and offering crew members and customers opportunities to volunteer and make a difference in their own neighborhoods.
In partnership with JetBLue, Airbus, and International Aero Engines, Honeywell Aerospace announced that it will study the use of sustainable biofuel in commercial aircraft.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge