JetBlue Offers Passengers Carbon Offset Option
Under a new initiative dubbed “Jetting to Green,” JetBlue is offering its customers the opportunity to offset carbon dioxide emissions generated by their travel through a partnership with Carbonfund.org. Options start at $5 per roundtrip flight.
Other elements of Jetting to Green include publishing an environmental and social report, and offering crew members and customers opportunities to volunteer and make a difference in their own neighborhoods.
In partnership with JetBLue, Airbus, and International Aero Engines, Honeywell Aerospace announced that it will study the use of sustainable biofuel in commercial aircraft.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store