JetBlue Offers Passengers Carbon Offset Option
Under a new initiative dubbed “Jetting to Green,” JetBlue is offering its customers the opportunity to offset carbon dioxide emissions generated by their travel through a partnership with Carbonfund.org. Options start at $5 per roundtrip flight.
Other elements of Jetting to Green include publishing an environmental and social report, and offering crew members and customers opportunities to volunteer and make a difference in their own neighborhoods.
In partnership with JetBLue, Airbus, and International Aero Engines, Honeywell Aerospace announced that it will study the use of sustainable biofuel in commercial aircraft.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics