Environmental Protection – Who’s Leading?
There is a definite dichotomy in consumers’ minds between current leaders in environmental protection and who should be leading. According to Natural Marketing Institute’s 2007 LOHAS Consumer Trends Database, the largest gaps between perceived and expected performance are seen with the U.S. government and corporations. Also noteworthy is that consumers believe that the U.S. Government is currently doing more to protect the environment than corporations. Clearly, consumers expect both constituencies to “step up” to the challenge due to their ability to enact change at a more efficient and far reaching level than individual consumers.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes