Environmental Protection – Who’s Leading?
There is a definite dichotomy in consumers’ minds between current leaders in environmental protection and who should be leading. According to Natural Marketing Institute’s 2007 LOHAS Consumer Trends Database, the largest gaps between perceived and expected performance are seen with the U.S. government and corporations. Also noteworthy is that consumers believe that the U.S. Government is currently doing more to protect the environment than corporations. Clearly, consumers expect both constituencies to “step up” to the challenge due to their ability to enact change at a more efficient and far reaching level than individual consumers.
Energy Manager News
- 77 Maryland Families Evicted After Condo Association Defaults on Utility Bills
- C&I Ratepayers Are Driving Green Tariff Development in Regulated Markets
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind