Environmental Protection – Who’s Leading?
There is a definite dichotomy in consumers’ minds between current leaders in environmental protection and who should be leading. According to Natural Marketing Institute’s 2007 LOHAS Consumer Trends Database, the largest gaps between perceived and expected performance are seen with the U.S. government and corporations. Also noteworthy is that consumers believe that the U.S. Government is currently doing more to protect the environment than corporations. Clearly, consumers expect both constituencies to “step up” to the challenge due to their ability to enact change at a more efficient and far reaching level than individual consumers.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case