UN To Rule On Arctic Territorial Claims
With climate change revealing more and more of the Arctic region’s possibly energy-rich seabed, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Russia and the U.S., all Arctic coastal nations, have agreed to let the United Nations rule on conflicting territorial claims, Reuters reports. The Arctic Ocean may hold up to a quarter of the world’s undiscovered hydrocarbon reserves.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund