Google, PepsiCo, Kellogg, AmEx Make ‘Most Ethical’ List
Google, PepsiCo, Kellogg, and American Express, rose to the top of the Ethisphere Institute’s 2008 list of 2008 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
This years winners fall into categories that include everything from aerospace and agriculture to transportation and logistics.
Repeat winners from last year’s list include Duke Energy, Deere & Co, General Electric, Google, and McDonald’s. General Mills, NYSE Euronext, Science Applications International Corporation, and Premier, new to this year’s list.
Here some of this year’s categories and winners:
Apparel: Nike, Patagonia, Timberland
Hotels, Travel and Hospitality: Accor, Marriott
Restaurants and Cafes: McDonald’s, Starbucks
Retail: Gap, Ikea, Marks & Spencer, Target, Ten Thousand Villages, Trader Joe’s
Telecommunication: Avaya, Vodafone
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves