Interview: Hip Investor’s CEO Paul Herman
Paul Herman is the CEO of HIP Investor, a San Francisco-based company which advises both investors and companies on how to be more sustainable and profitable. At SB 08, Herman talked to Cohn & Wolfe about highly profitable growth which also has a positive human, social and environmental impact.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment