MWH Offers Sustainable Energy Management Services
The environmental engineering firm of MWH is offering sustainable energy management services to industrial clients in the U.S.
SEM includes energy efficiency assessments for businesses and manufacturers, oversight in the design of energy management programs, and the identification and analysis of potential energy conservation measures, the company says.
“Our engineers are specifically trained to find efficiencies that go beyond just lighting, heating and air conditioning,” said Don Walsh, MWH’s manufacturing market sector leader. “We believe our ability to look at and find efficiencies in our client’s manufacturing process are what set us apart.”
Sustainable energy management programs can help reduce fuel and power cost, and decrease GHG emissions.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data