MWH Offers Sustainable Energy Management Services
The environmental engineering firm of MWH is offering sustainable energy management services to industrial clients in the U.S.
SEM includes energy efficiency assessments for businesses and manufacturers, oversight in the design of energy management programs, and the identification and analysis of potential energy conservation measures, the company says.
“Our engineers are specifically trained to find efficiencies that go beyond just lighting, heating and air conditioning,” said Don Walsh, MWH’s manufacturing market sector leader. “We believe our ability to look at and find efficiencies in our client’s manufacturing process are what set us apart.”
Sustainable energy management programs can help reduce fuel and power cost, and decrease GHG emissions.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs