MWH Offers Sustainable Energy Management Services
The environmental engineering firm of MWH is offering sustainable energy management services to industrial clients in the U.S.
SEM includes energy efficiency assessments for businesses and manufacturers, oversight in the design of energy management programs, and the identification and analysis of potential energy conservation measures, the company says.
“Our engineers are specifically trained to find efficiencies that go beyond just lighting, heating and air conditioning,” said Don Walsh, MWH’s manufacturing market sector leader. “We believe our ability to look at and find efficiencies in our client’s manufacturing process are what set us apart.”
Sustainable energy management programs can help reduce fuel and power cost, and decrease GHG emissions.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland