MWH Offers Sustainable Energy Management Services
The environmental engineering firm of MWH is offering sustainable energy management services to industrial clients in the U.S.
SEM includes energy efficiency assessments for businesses and manufacturers, oversight in the design of energy management programs, and the identification and analysis of potential energy conservation measures, the company says.
“Our engineers are specifically trained to find efficiencies that go beyond just lighting, heating and air conditioning,” said Don Walsh, MWH’s manufacturing market sector leader. “We believe our ability to look at and find efficiencies in our client’s manufacturing process are what set us apart.”
Sustainable energy management programs can help reduce fuel and power cost, and decrease GHG emissions.
Energy Manager News
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem