MWH Offers Sustainable Energy Management Services
The environmental engineering firm of MWH is offering sustainable energy management services to industrial clients in the U.S.
SEM includes energy efficiency assessments for businesses and manufacturers, oversight in the design of energy management programs, and the identification and analysis of potential energy conservation measures, the company says.
“Our engineers are specifically trained to find efficiencies that go beyond just lighting, heating and air conditioning,” said Don Walsh, MWH’s manufacturing market sector leader. “We believe our ability to look at and find efficiencies in our client’s manufacturing process are what set us apart.”
Sustainable energy management programs can help reduce fuel and power cost, and decrease GHG emissions.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports