TerraPass Launches Customizable Offset Portfolio
TerraPass has announced the first version of a feature through which customers buying carbon offsets can direct the company’s efforts to projects the customers like the most.The company believes this is an industry first.
TerraPass said its customers can click a “change my portfolio” link on the TerraPass website to mix and match in 1,000-pound increments the blend of clean energy, farm power and landfill gas capture that they want.
TerraPass, which has helped many companies offset their CO2 emissions, launched the Carbon Balanced Business Program in January to help businesses measure the carbon emissions of their daily operations.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform