TerraPass Launches Customizable Offset Portfolio
TerraPass has announced the first version of a feature through which customers buying carbon offsets can direct the company’s efforts to projects the customers like the most.The company believes this is an industry first.
TerraPass said its customers can click a “change my portfolio” link on the TerraPass website to mix and match in 1,000-pound increments the blend of clean energy, farm power and landfill gas capture that they want.
TerraPass, which has helped many companies offset their CO2 emissions, launched the Carbon Balanced Business Program in January to help businesses measure the carbon emissions of their daily operations.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant