TerraPass Launches Customizable Offset Portfolio
TerraPass has announced the first version of a feature through which customers buying carbon offsets can direct the company’s efforts to projects the customers like the most.The company believes this is an industry first.
TerraPass said its customers can click a “change my portfolio” link on the TerraPass website to mix and match in 1,000-pound increments the blend of clean energy, farm power and landfill gas capture that they want.
TerraPass, which has helped many companies offset their CO2 emissions, launched the Carbon Balanced Business Program in January to help businesses measure the carbon emissions of their daily operations.
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant