TerraPass Launches Customizable Offset Portfolio
TerraPass has announced the first version of a feature through which customers buying carbon offsets can direct the company’s efforts to projects the customers like the most.The company believes this is an industry first.
TerraPass said its customers can click a “change my portfolio” link on the TerraPass website to mix and match in 1,000-pound increments the blend of clean energy, farm power and landfill gas capture that they want.
TerraPass, which has helped many companies offset their CO2 emissions, launched the Carbon Balanced Business Program in January to help businesses measure the carbon emissions of their daily operations.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned