TerraPass Launches Customizable Offset Portfolio
TerraPass has announced the first version of a feature through which customers buying carbon offsets can direct the company’s efforts to projects the customers like the most.The company believes this is an industry first.
TerraPass said its customers can click a “change my portfolio” link on the TerraPass website to mix and match in 1,000-pound increments the blend of clean energy, farm power and landfill gas capture that they want.
TerraPass, which has helped many companies offset their CO2 emissions, launched the Carbon Balanced Business Program in January to help businesses measure the carbon emissions of their daily operations.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls