New Belgium Brews Up Sustainable Beer
Greg Owsley, Chief Branding Officer of the New Belgium Brewery, talks about his company’s achievements in sustainability, and the insights gained from an environmental life cycle analysis of one of their beers, Fat Tire. At one time, the company was the largest private consumer of wind power in the USA. At SB 08, Owsley explained to Cohn & Wolfe’s Geoff Beattie where the company wants to go next on its sustainable journey.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports