IE Expanding ‘Carbon Grove’ To France
Windows’ Internet Explorer is expanding the campaign it launched last month called “Carbon Grove,” which reminds IE users of the things they can do to reduce their carbon footprint, to France, windowsvistablog reports.
In partnership with American Forest, Windows says it is taking steps to make the “virtual forest” a reality through the planting of up to 250,000 trees in deforested regions around the world.
After Carbon Grove participants plant a virtual tree at sign-up, and after a six-week commitment to reduce their carbon footprint, Internet Explorer says it sponsors the planting of a tree in a region of need.
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant