IE Expanding ‘Carbon Grove’ To France
Windows’ Internet Explorer is expanding the campaign it launched last month called “Carbon Grove,” which reminds IE users of the things they can do to reduce their carbon footprint, to France, windowsvistablog reports.
In partnership with American Forest, Windows says it is taking steps to make the “virtual forest” a reality through the planting of up to 250,000 trees in deforested regions around the world.
After Carbon Grove participants plant a virtual tree at sign-up, and after a six-week commitment to reduce their carbon footprint, Internet Explorer says it sponsors the planting of a tree in a region of need.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs