IE Expanding ‘Carbon Grove’ To France
Windows’ Internet Explorer is expanding the campaign it launched last month called “Carbon Grove,” which reminds IE users of the things they can do to reduce their carbon footprint, to France, windowsvistablog reports.
In partnership with American Forest, Windows says it is taking steps to make the “virtual forest” a reality through the planting of up to 250,000 trees in deforested regions around the world.
After Carbon Grove participants plant a virtual tree at sign-up, and after a six-week commitment to reduce their carbon footprint, Internet Explorer says it sponsors the planting of a tree in a region of need.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Making a Powerful Impact with Solar Proposals in Canada and Beyond
- Renovate America Lands $90M Investment
- Automated Building Envelope Sealing Technology Previewed
- Telecom Towers in India Switching to Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier Introduced
- ESG Upgrades Schools in Alabama, Illinois
- Shedding a Light on Marijuana Growth
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts