IE Expanding ‘Carbon Grove’ To France
Windows’ Internet Explorer is expanding the campaign it launched last month called “Carbon Grove,” which reminds IE users of the things they can do to reduce their carbon footprint, to France, windowsvistablog reports.
In partnership with American Forest, Windows says it is taking steps to make the “virtual forest” a reality through the planting of up to 250,000 trees in deforested regions around the world.
After Carbon Grove participants plant a virtual tree at sign-up, and after a six-week commitment to reduce their carbon footprint, Internet Explorer says it sponsors the planting of a tree in a region of need.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike