IE Expanding ‘Carbon Grove’ To France
Windows’ Internet Explorer is expanding the campaign it launched last month called “Carbon Grove,” which reminds IE users of the things they can do to reduce their carbon footprint, to France, windowsvistablog reports.
In partnership with American Forest, Windows says it is taking steps to make the “virtual forest” a reality through the planting of up to 250,000 trees in deforested regions around the world.
After Carbon Grove participants plant a virtual tree at sign-up, and after a six-week commitment to reduce their carbon footprint, Internet Explorer says it sponsors the planting of a tree in a region of need.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation