Monadnock Releases New Edition Of Sustainable Printing Guide
Monadnock Paper Mills has announced the third edition of “A Field Guide: Eco-Friendly, Efficient and Effective Print,” the company’s how-to guide for creating more sustainable print materials.
New information includes a chapter on eco-marketing and “greenwashing,” and new information on inks and finishing.
The company says the guide outlines alternative design decisions that impact sustainability without sacrificing style or effectiveness, including paper choice and contents, recycling, chemical labeling, sizing, inks and coatings, finishing techniques, binding, printing processes and the use of environmental logos.
Sustainable printing has entered the retail side of things with Xerox bundling GreenPrint software with some of its printers. GreenPrint says the software can save the average user over $90 and 1,400 wasted pages per year.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy