Monadnock Releases New Edition Of Sustainable Printing Guide
Monadnock Paper Mills has announced the third edition of “A Field Guide: Eco-Friendly, Efficient and Effective Print,” the company’s how-to guide for creating more sustainable print materials.
New information includes a chapter on eco-marketing and “greenwashing,” and new information on inks and finishing.
The company says the guide outlines alternative design decisions that impact sustainability without sacrificing style or effectiveness, including paper choice and contents, recycling, chemical labeling, sizing, inks and coatings, finishing techniques, binding, printing processes and the use of environmental logos.
Sustainable printing has entered the retail side of things with Xerox bundling GreenPrint software with some of its printers. GreenPrint says the software can save the average user over $90 and 1,400 wasted pages per year.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland