Hulk Tries For Green Connection, Launches Carbon Calculator
The marketing folks at Universal Pictures are trying to create a relationship between the green star of its latest action movie and the green movement.
The studio and the World Land Trust have developed a calculator that the organizations hope will get film fans to go online and balance their carbon emissions. Funds raised go to the World Land Trust’s Paraguay Project, Yahoo reports.
In the past, according to this Wikipedia entry, the movie’s producer, Gale Ann Hurd, has said that the Hulk, being green, is a popular environmental analogy, which is news to us.
But the film has gone a ways to make its production more environmentally friendly, which has resulted in The Hulk being the first film to feature the Environmental Media Association’s Green Seal in the closing credits, Ecorazzi reports.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant