Lenovo Launches Asset Recovery Service
Lenovo is joining the growing number of companies offering asset recovery services to help cut down on e-waste.
Lenovo Asset Recovery Services is designed to help businesses in the U.S. and Canada manage their aging technology equipment by providing PC take-back, data destruction, refurbishment and recycling, the company announced.
Lenovo says users can fulfill their green IT commitments knowing their equipment is disposed of in an environmentally-responsible way.
Last year Dell launched an asset recovery service.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend