Lenovo Launches Asset Recovery Service
Lenovo is joining the growing number of companies offering asset recovery services to help cut down on e-waste.
Lenovo Asset Recovery Services is designed to help businesses in the U.S. and Canada manage their aging technology equipment by providing PC take-back, data destruction, refurbishment and recycling, the company announced.
Lenovo says users can fulfill their green IT commitments knowing their equipment is disposed of in an environmentally-responsible way.
Last year Dell launched an asset recovery service.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’