Lenovo Launches Asset Recovery Service
Lenovo is joining the growing number of companies offering asset recovery services to help cut down on e-waste.
Lenovo Asset Recovery Services is designed to help businesses in the U.S. and Canada manage their aging technology equipment by providing PC take-back, data destruction, refurbishment and recycling, the company announced.
Lenovo says users can fulfill their green IT commitments knowing their equipment is disposed of in an environmentally-responsible way.
Last year Dell launched an asset recovery service.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables