Lenovo Launches Asset Recovery Service
Lenovo is joining the growing number of companies offering asset recovery services to help cut down on e-waste.
Lenovo Asset Recovery Services is designed to help businesses in the U.S. and Canada manage their aging technology equipment by providing PC take-back, data destruction, refurbishment and recycling, the company announced.
Lenovo says users can fulfill their green IT commitments knowing their equipment is disposed of in an environmentally-responsible way.
Last year Dell launched an asset recovery service.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses