Lenovo Launches Asset Recovery Service
Lenovo is joining the growing number of companies offering asset recovery services to help cut down on e-waste.
Lenovo Asset Recovery Services is designed to help businesses in the U.S. and Canada manage their aging technology equipment by providing PC take-back, data destruction, refurbishment and recycling, the company announced.
Lenovo says users can fulfill their green IT commitments knowing their equipment is disposed of in an environmentally-responsible way.
Last year Dell launched an asset recovery service.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables