Timberland Launches Earthkeeper Campaign, Product Collection
The Timberland Company has launched a new marketing campaign, Earthkeeper, with a goal of recruiting one million people to become part of an online network designed to inspire environmental change. A new Earthkeeper product collection has also been unveiled.
The campaign includes online social networking tools, including partnerships with Changents.com, a Facebook page, a YouTube Earthkeeper Brand Channel and an Earthkeeper blog. Uniting these various Earthkeeper “channels” is www.earthkeeper.com.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity