Timberland Launches Earthkeeper Campaign, Product Collection
The Timberland Company has launched a new marketing campaign, Earthkeeper, with a goal of recruiting one million people to become part of an online network designed to inspire environmental change. A new Earthkeeper product collection has also been unveiled.
The campaign includes online social networking tools, including partnerships with Changents.com, a Facebook page, a YouTube Earthkeeper Brand Channel and an Earthkeeper blog. Uniting these various Earthkeeper “channels” is www.earthkeeper.com.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Renewable Energy Certificates: Bridge to a Renewable Future
- Have Federal Buildings Found All Possible Energy Efficiency?
- Plug Power Acquires Full Control of HyPulsion for $11.47M
- Trane Expands Lineup of Outdoor Air Handler Units
- Microturbine Converts Flare Gas to Useable Energy
- Light Commercial Packaged Units Earn SEER Rating of 14
- Convention Center Snags $60,000 from PECO for Energy Efficiency
- GE Reignites Energy Storage Business