Timberland Launches Earthkeeper Campaign, Product Collection
The Timberland Company has launched a new marketing campaign, Earthkeeper, with a goal of recruiting one million people to become part of an online network designed to inspire environmental change. A new Earthkeeper product collection has also been unveiled.
The campaign includes online social networking tools, including partnerships with Changents.com, a Facebook page, a YouTube Earthkeeper Brand Channel and an Earthkeeper blog. Uniting these various Earthkeeper “channels” is www.earthkeeper.com.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls