Timberland Launches Earthkeeper Campaign, Product Collection
The Timberland Company has launched a new marketing campaign, Earthkeeper, with a goal of recruiting one million people to become part of an online network designed to inspire environmental change. A new Earthkeeper product collection has also been unveiled.
The campaign includes online social networking tools, including partnerships with Changents.com, a Facebook page, a YouTube Earthkeeper Brand Channel and an Earthkeeper blog. Uniting these various Earthkeeper “channels” is www.earthkeeper.com.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency