Timberland Launches Earthkeeper Campaign, Product Collection
The Timberland Company has launched a new marketing campaign, Earthkeeper, with a goal of recruiting one million people to become part of an online network designed to inspire environmental change. A new Earthkeeper product collection has also been unveiled.
The campaign includes online social networking tools, including partnerships with Changents.com, a Facebook page, a YouTube Earthkeeper Brand Channel and an Earthkeeper blog. Uniting these various Earthkeeper “channels” is www.earthkeeper.com.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Royal Philips: All Cities and Utilities Worldwide Should Switch to LEDs
- Daikin Applied Replaces HVAC System at Bethel University
- The Water Research Group Issues RFP for Energy Savings
- Ingersoll-Rand Wins Two Awards
- Energy-Efficiency Upgrades Will Save National Lab $1.3M Each Year
- Super Efficient Building in Amsterdam: The Edge
- New LEDs From Cree
- Ringdale Intros Monitoring and Data Logger