Commute Program Helps Juniper Employees Reduce Trips
Here’s a look at the commute and transportation program at Juniper Networks, which won a 2008 Business Environmental Award from Acterra. Juniper makes a wide range of transportation programs available, from mass transit subsidies to telecommuting programs to financial incentives, which helped the company achieve over 24% trip reduction in 2007. Among other initiatives, the company provides EcoPasses free of charge, so their employees can have unlimited rides on VTA buses and light rail throughout Santa Clara County, and offers subsidies toward purchasing their Caltrains transit pass.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data