Harrah’s Pitching Carbon Offsets
Harrah’s has launched a program to sell carbon offsets to guests and employees.
Initially, Harrah’s plans to make carbon offsets available for meetings, special events, and conventions. Ultimately, the program will be extended to its total Rewards members and other segments of its customer base.
Native Energy is supplying the credits.
Harrah’s said in February that it is working to obtain LEED certification for its $1 billion expansion at Caesars Palace.
Energy Manager News
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark