Harrah’s Pitching Carbon Offsets
Harrah’s has launched a program to sell carbon offsets to guests and employees.
Initially, Harrah’s plans to make carbon offsets available for meetings, special events, and conventions. Ultimately, the program will be extended to its total Rewards members and other segments of its customer base.
Native Energy is supplying the credits.
Harrah’s said in February that it is working to obtain LEED certification for its $1 billion expansion at Caesars Palace.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.