Harrah’s Pitching Carbon Offsets
Harrah’s has launched a program to sell carbon offsets to guests and employees.
Initially, Harrah’s plans to make carbon offsets available for meetings, special events, and conventions. Ultimately, the program will be extended to its total Rewards members and other segments of its customer base.
Native Energy is supplying the credits.
Harrah’s said in February that it is working to obtain LEED certification for its $1 billion expansion at Caesars Palace.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves