Harrah’s Pitching Carbon Offsets
Harrah’s has launched a program to sell carbon offsets to guests and employees.
Initially, Harrah’s plans to make carbon offsets available for meetings, special events, and conventions. Ultimately, the program will be extended to its total Rewards members and other segments of its customer base.
Native Energy is supplying the credits.
Harrah’s said in February that it is working to obtain LEED certification for its $1 billion expansion at Caesars Palace.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight