Harrah’s Pitching Carbon Offsets
Harrah’s has launched a program to sell carbon offsets to guests and employees.
Initially, Harrah’s plans to make carbon offsets available for meetings, special events, and conventions. Ultimately, the program will be extended to its total Rewards members and other segments of its customer base.
Native Energy is supplying the credits.
Harrah’s said in February that it is working to obtain LEED certification for its $1 billion expansion at Caesars Palace.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data