Online Auction Site For Environmental Intellectual Property Launched
The opening bell has rung for a virtual trading floor for tangible and conceptual intellectual property at Lynxstreet.com.
According to the online auction site, its goal is to link inventors and innovators of environmental intellectual property with corporations, venture capitalists, investment bankers and governments who can commercialize and implement these ideas.
LynxStreet provides a place to find patents and patent-pendings, according to a company spokesperson.
The site has three virtual trading floors — patents, patents pending, and another for concepts.
The site also contains a “Wanted” section for those looking for an intellectual property.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System