Online Auction Site For Environmental Intellectual Property Launched
The opening bell has rung for a virtual trading floor for tangible and conceptual intellectual property at Lynxstreet.com.
According to the online auction site, its goal is to link inventors and innovators of environmental intellectual property with corporations, venture capitalists, investment bankers and governments who can commercialize and implement these ideas.
LynxStreet provides a place to find patents and patent-pendings, according to a company spokesperson.
The site has three virtual trading floors — patents, patents pending, and another for concepts.
The site also contains a “Wanted” section for those looking for an intellectual property.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners