Online Auction Site For Environmental Intellectual Property Launched
The opening bell has rung for a virtual trading floor for tangible and conceptual intellectual property at Lynxstreet.com.
According to the online auction site, its goal is to link inventors and innovators of environmental intellectual property with corporations, venture capitalists, investment bankers and governments who can commercialize and implement these ideas.
LynxStreet provides a place to find patents and patent-pendings, according to a company spokesperson.
The site has three virtual trading floors — patents, patents pending, and another for concepts.
The site also contains a “Wanted” section for those looking for an intellectual property.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike