Online Auction Site For Environmental Intellectual Property Launched
The opening bell has rung for a virtual trading floor for tangible and conceptual intellectual property at Lynxstreet.com.
According to the online auction site, its goal is to link inventors and innovators of environmental intellectual property with corporations, venture capitalists, investment bankers and governments who can commercialize and implement these ideas.
LynxStreet provides a place to find patents and patent-pendings, according to a company spokesperson.
The site has three virtual trading floors — patents, patents pending, and another for concepts.
The site also contains a “Wanted” section for those looking for an intellectual property.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store