Online Auction Site For Environmental Intellectual Property Launched
The opening bell has rung for a virtual trading floor for tangible and conceptual intellectual property at Lynxstreet.com.
According to the online auction site, its goal is to link inventors and innovators of environmental intellectual property with corporations, venture capitalists, investment bankers and governments who can commercialize and implement these ideas.
LynxStreet provides a place to find patents and patent-pendings, according to a company spokesperson.
The site has three virtual trading floors — patents, patents pending, and another for concepts.
The site also contains a “Wanted” section for those looking for an intellectual property.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant