Daimler Adds Sustainability Board, Releases Sustainability Report
Daimler says it has established a Sustainability Board at top management level, grouping together the company’s existing management functions in the three dimensions of sustainability: economy, ecology, and society.
Under the lead of Dr. Rudiger Grube, Board of Management member of Daimler AG responsible for group development and corporate strategy, the Sustainability Board will coordinate all sustainability measures throughout the Group.
Daimler has also released its new sustainability report.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland