Daimler Adds Sustainability Board, Releases Sustainability Report
Daimler says it has established a Sustainability Board at top management level, grouping together the company’s existing management functions in the three dimensions of sustainability: economy, ecology, and society.
Under the lead of Dr. Rudiger Grube, Board of Management member of Daimler AG responsible for group development and corporate strategy, the Sustainability Board will coordinate all sustainability measures throughout the Group.
Daimler has also released its new sustainability report.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices