Daimler Adds Sustainability Board, Releases Sustainability Report
Daimler says it has established a Sustainability Board at top management level, grouping together the company’s existing management functions in the three dimensions of sustainability: economy, ecology, and society.
Under the lead of Dr. Rudiger Grube, Board of Management member of Daimler AG responsible for group development and corporate strategy, the Sustainability Board will coordinate all sustainability measures throughout the Group.
Daimler has also released its new sustainability report.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?