Daimler Adds Sustainability Board, Releases Sustainability Report
Daimler says it has established a Sustainability Board at top management level, grouping together the company’s existing management functions in the three dimensions of sustainability: economy, ecology, and society.
Under the lead of Dr. Rudiger Grube, Board of Management member of Daimler AG responsible for group development and corporate strategy, the Sustainability Board will coordinate all sustainability measures throughout the Group.
Daimler has also released its new sustainability report.
Energy Manager News
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra