Daimler Adds Sustainability Board, Releases Sustainability Report
Daimler says it has established a Sustainability Board at top management level, grouping together the company’s existing management functions in the three dimensions of sustainability: economy, ecology, and society.
Under the lead of Dr. Rudiger Grube, Board of Management member of Daimler AG responsible for group development and corporate strategy, the Sustainability Board will coordinate all sustainability measures throughout the Group.
Daimler has also released its new sustainability report.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs