PG&E Leads On Environmental And Sustainability Ed
Here’s another video of an Acterra 2008 winner. PG&E took home the prize for environmental and sustainability education.
PG&E Pacific Energy Center provides architects, engineers, interior designers, and building owners and operators with seminars, design consultations, tool loans, and print resources to reduce the amount of energy used by new and existing commercial buildings.
Energy Manager News
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark