PG&E Leads On Environmental And Sustainability Ed
Here’s another video of an Acterra 2008 winner. PG&E took home the prize for environmental and sustainability education.
PG&E Pacific Energy Center provides architects, engineers, interior designers, and building owners and operators with seminars, design consultations, tool loans, and print resources to reduce the amount of energy used by new and existing commercial buildings.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike