PG&E Leads On Environmental And Sustainability Ed
Here’s another video of an Acterra 2008 winner. PG&E took home the prize for environmental and sustainability education.
PG&E Pacific Energy Center provides architects, engineers, interior designers, and building owners and operators with seminars, design consultations, tool loans, and print resources to reduce the amount of energy used by new and existing commercial buildings.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant