PG&E Leads On Environmental And Sustainability Ed
Here’s another video of an Acterra 2008 winner. PG&E took home the prize for environmental and sustainability education.
PG&E Pacific Energy Center provides architects, engineers, interior designers, and building owners and operators with seminars, design consultations, tool loans, and print resources to reduce the amount of energy used by new and existing commercial buildings.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Singapore Commercial Building Energy Use Slows
- Enterprise, Alabama, Gradually Upgrading School Energy
- Meter Analytics Firm Aquicore Gets Seed Money
- The NHL Gets an Assist on Arena LED Deployment
- Energy Storage Sector Booming
- 2015 Solar Gen Is 31 Times Higher Than 2005
- Aspen Now 100% Powered by Renewable Resources
- Energy Efficiency: Building Owners Increasingly “Get It”