PG&E Leads On Environmental And Sustainability Ed
Here’s another video of an Acterra 2008 winner. PG&E took home the prize for environmental and sustainability education.
PG&E Pacific Energy Center provides architects, engineers, interior designers, and building owners and operators with seminars, design consultations, tool loans, and print resources to reduce the amount of energy used by new and existing commercial buildings.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned