Leading Tech Companies Discuss Green Data Center Trends
At the recent Business Goes Green conference, Elaine Lennox, IBM’s vice president of marketing management; Rob Smoot, VMware’s data center product marketing manager; and Mike Capuano, Cisco’s director of routing and switching, discussed data centers and the green technologies that panel members believe will have the most significant impact in the future.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund