PWP Turns Waste Into Biodegradable Packaging
Food packaging company PWP Industries recently introduced AgroResin, a sustainable packaging line of products.
The packaging is 100 percent biodegradable and made from renewable agricultural biomass fiber composite. It is also microwavable and has been approved by the FDA for direct food contact.
AgroResin was designed using a life-cycle approach. It can be made from any plant fiber and takes advantage of the renewable fiber residue of agricultural farming.
The introduction of the sustainable packaging is the result of a corporate-wide green initiative called Earth’s Pack.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight