PWP Turns Waste Into Biodegradable Packaging
Food packaging company PWP Industries recently introduced AgroResin, a sustainable packaging line of products.
The packaging is 100 percent biodegradable and made from renewable agricultural biomass fiber composite. It is also microwavable and has been approved by the FDA for direct food contact.
AgroResin was designed using a life-cycle approach. It can be made from any plant fiber and takes advantage of the renewable fiber residue of agricultural farming.
The introduction of the sustainable packaging is the result of a corporate-wide green initiative called Earth’s Pack.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE