PWP Turns Waste Into Biodegradable Packaging
Food packaging company PWP Industries recently introduced AgroResin, a sustainable packaging line of products.
The packaging is 100 percent biodegradable and made from renewable agricultural biomass fiber composite. It is also microwavable and has been approved by the FDA for direct food contact.
AgroResin was designed using a life-cycle approach. It can be made from any plant fiber and takes advantage of the renewable fiber residue of agricultural farming.
The introduction of the sustainable packaging is the result of a corporate-wide green initiative called Earth’s Pack.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT