5 IT Vendors Get New Recycling, Asset Disposal Certification
Dell, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intechra, and Redemtech are the first recipients of IDC’s Green Recycling and Asset Disposal for the Enterprise (G.R.A.D.E.) certification.
Each vendor exceeded the minimum passing grade of 75 percent for the G.R.A.D.E. certification.
Based on 34 IT Asset Disposal (ITAD)-related functions and tasks, the certification process uses a multi-dimensional weighting system. It incorporates the broad offerings of remote applications, onsite services, logistics, in-plant processing, and post treatment.
The ITAD industry is currently made up of three major players: local scrap companies, OEMs, and core ITAD companies.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE