5 IT Vendors Get New Recycling, Asset Disposal Certification
Dell, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intechra, and Redemtech are the first recipients of IDC’s Green Recycling and Asset Disposal for the Enterprise (G.R.A.D.E.) certification.
Each vendor exceeded the minimum passing grade of 75 percent for the G.R.A.D.E. certification.
Based on 34 IT Asset Disposal (ITAD)-related functions and tasks, the certification process uses a multi-dimensional weighting system. It incorporates the broad offerings of remote applications, onsite services, logistics, in-plant processing, and post treatment.
The ITAD industry is currently made up of three major players: local scrap companies, OEMs, and core ITAD companies.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency