5 IT Vendors Get New Recycling, Asset Disposal Certification
Dell, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intechra, and Redemtech are the first recipients of IDC’s Green Recycling and Asset Disposal for the Enterprise (G.R.A.D.E.) certification.
Each vendor exceeded the minimum passing grade of 75 percent for the G.R.A.D.E. certification.
Based on 34 IT Asset Disposal (ITAD)-related functions and tasks, the certification process uses a multi-dimensional weighting system. It incorporates the broad offerings of remote applications, onsite services, logistics, in-plant processing, and post treatment.
The ITAD industry is currently made up of three major players: local scrap companies, OEMs, and core ITAD companies.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency