5 IT Vendors Get New Recycling, Asset Disposal Certification
Dell, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intechra, and Redemtech are the first recipients of IDC’s Green Recycling and Asset Disposal for the Enterprise (G.R.A.D.E.) certification.
Each vendor exceeded the minimum passing grade of 75 percent for the G.R.A.D.E. certification.
Based on 34 IT Asset Disposal (ITAD)-related functions and tasks, the certification process uses a multi-dimensional weighting system. It incorporates the broad offerings of remote applications, onsite services, logistics, in-plant processing, and post treatment.
The ITAD industry is currently made up of three major players: local scrap companies, OEMs, and core ITAD companies.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs