5 IT Vendors Get New Recycling, Asset Disposal Certification
Dell, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intechra, and Redemtech are the first recipients of IDC’s Green Recycling and Asset Disposal for the Enterprise (G.R.A.D.E.) certification.
Each vendor exceeded the minimum passing grade of 75 percent for the G.R.A.D.E. certification.
Based on 34 IT Asset Disposal (ITAD)-related functions and tasks, the certification process uses a multi-dimensional weighting system. It incorporates the broad offerings of remote applications, onsite services, logistics, in-plant processing, and post treatment.
The ITAD industry is currently made up of three major players: local scrap companies, OEMs, and core ITAD companies.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes