Sharp Bows Solar Ad Campaign
Sharp has launched a national marketing campaign emphasizing the company’s expanded focus in the solar industry.
The campaigns are aimed to show that as the company evolves to one that provides energy-saving and energy-creating products for consumers and businesses, it is also becoming more committed to the solar industry.
Designed by Lowe Worldwide, the campaign highlight’s how Sharp’s LCDs and solar electricity can help change consumer’s lives – from providing clean energy sources to improving the experience of watching a baseball game at home.
The U.S. ad campaign launched on July 7 to coincide with the G8 Summit (we suspect the significance was lost on some viewers).
On July 14, commercials spotlighting Sharp solar-powered installations around the world, were launched with the tagline, “Change Your Power, Change Your Planet.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland