Sharp Bows Solar Ad Campaign
Sharp has launched a national marketing campaign emphasizing the company’s expanded focus in the solar industry.
The campaigns are aimed to show that as the company evolves to one that provides energy-saving and energy-creating products for consumers and businesses, it is also becoming more committed to the solar industry.
Designed by Lowe Worldwide, the campaign highlight’s how Sharp’s LCDs and solar electricity can help change consumer’s lives – from providing clean energy sources to improving the experience of watching a baseball game at home.
The U.S. ad campaign launched on July 7 to coincide with the G8 Summit (we suspect the significance was lost on some viewers).
On July 14, commercials spotlighting Sharp solar-powered installations around the world, were launched with the tagline, “Change Your Power, Change Your Planet.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System