Sharp Bows Solar Ad Campaign
Sharp has launched a national marketing campaign emphasizing the company’s expanded focus in the solar industry.
The campaigns are aimed to show that as the company evolves to one that provides energy-saving and energy-creating products for consumers and businesses, it is also becoming more committed to the solar industry.
Designed by Lowe Worldwide, the campaign highlight’s how Sharp’s LCDs and solar electricity can help change consumer’s lives – from providing clean energy sources to improving the experience of watching a baseball game at home.
The U.S. ad campaign launched on July 7 to coincide with the G8 Summit (we suspect the significance was lost on some viewers).
On July 14, commercials spotlighting Sharp solar-powered installations around the world, were launched with the tagline, “Change Your Power, Change Your Planet.”
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE