Sharp Bows Solar Ad Campaign
Sharp has launched a national marketing campaign emphasizing the company’s expanded focus in the solar industry.
The campaigns are aimed to show that as the company evolves to one that provides energy-saving and energy-creating products for consumers and businesses, it is also becoming more committed to the solar industry.
Designed by Lowe Worldwide, the campaign highlight’s how Sharp’s LCDs and solar electricity can help change consumer’s lives – from providing clean energy sources to improving the experience of watching a baseball game at home.
The U.S. ad campaign launched on July 7 to coincide with the G8 Summit (we suspect the significance was lost on some viewers).
On July 14, commercials spotlighting Sharp solar-powered installations around the world, were launched with the tagline, “Change Your Power, Change Your Planet.”
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform