Celestial Seasonings, Others Partner With Boulder On Biomass Study
Celestial Seasonings, ConocoPhillips, Alexander Dawson School, Cal-Wood Education Center, and Saint Malo Catholic Retreat Center are teaming up with Boulder County to research using wood material as a sustainable fuel source for heating their facilities.
The project is funded by a $39,000 grant from the Governor’s Energy Office, through the U.S. Department of Energy under the “Colorado Biomass Market Transformation” grant. Boulder County is adding in-kind support of $26,000.
The goal is to identify at least one organization that will move forward to the design and engineering of a biomass heating system.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables