Celestial Seasonings, Others Partner With Boulder On Biomass Study
Celestial Seasonings, ConocoPhillips, Alexander Dawson School, Cal-Wood Education Center, and Saint Malo Catholic Retreat Center are teaming up with Boulder County to research using wood material as a sustainable fuel source for heating their facilities.
The project is funded by a $39,000 grant from the Governor’s Energy Office, through the U.S. Department of Energy under the “Colorado Biomass Market Transformation” grant. Boulder County is adding in-kind support of $26,000.
The goal is to identify at least one organization that will move forward to the design and engineering of a biomass heating system.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?