Celestial Seasonings, Others Partner With Boulder On Biomass Study
Celestial Seasonings, ConocoPhillips, Alexander Dawson School, Cal-Wood Education Center, and Saint Malo Catholic Retreat Center are teaming up with Boulder County to research using wood material as a sustainable fuel source for heating their facilities.
The project is funded by a $39,000 grant from the Governor’s Energy Office, through the U.S. Department of Energy under the “Colorado Biomass Market Transformation” grant. Boulder County is adding in-kind support of $26,000.
The goal is to identify at least one organization that will move forward to the design and engineering of a biomass heating system.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA