Celestial Seasonings, Others Partner With Boulder On Biomass Study
Celestial Seasonings, ConocoPhillips, Alexander Dawson School, Cal-Wood Education Center, and Saint Malo Catholic Retreat Center are teaming up with Boulder County to research using wood material as a sustainable fuel source for heating their facilities.
The project is funded by a $39,000 grant from the Governor’s Energy Office, through the U.S. Department of Energy under the “Colorado Biomass Market Transformation” grant. Boulder County is adding in-kind support of $26,000.
The goal is to identify at least one organization that will move forward to the design and engineering of a biomass heating system.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management