InterCall’s Zero Travel Day Reduces Carbon
InterCall recently initiated a Zero Travel Day where employees were encouraged to eliminate unnecessary travel and volunteer at educational events to learn how to be more environmentally friendly at work.
The company reduced 2,000 pounds of carbon in less than 24 hours with the participation of its 2,000 employees.
Almost half of the company’s U.S. based employees took advantage of the work-from-home program. Seventy-four percent hosted some meetings using conferencing, while 63 percent hosted all meetings using conferencing.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves