Manufacturers In High Gear To Develop Efficient Light Bulbs
German firm Paulmann and Dutch multinational Philips are just two of the manufacturers developing more energy-efficient lights. One problem, according to Deutsche Welle, is that the politicians want incandescent bulbs to be phased out more swiftly than industry can deliver alternatives.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’