Manufacturers In High Gear To Develop Efficient Light Bulbs
German firm Paulmann and Dutch multinational Philips are just two of the manufacturers developing more energy-efficient lights. One problem, according to Deutsche Welle, is that the politicians want incandescent bulbs to be phased out more swiftly than industry can deliver alternatives.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation