ABC Radio Buys Renewable Energy From TXU
ABC Radio Networks will power its Dallas headquarters with 100 percent renewable energy, cutting over 5,000 metric tons of GHG emissions.
The company partnered with TXU Energy. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Earlier this year TXU Energy also partnered with Dell to help the company power its headquarters with 100 percent green power.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs