ABC Radio Buys Renewable Energy From TXU
ABC Radio Networks will power its Dallas headquarters with 100 percent renewable energy, cutting over 5,000 metric tons of GHG emissions.
The company partnered with TXU Energy. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Earlier this year TXU Energy also partnered with Dell to help the company power its headquarters with 100 percent green power.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Anaerobic Digester Project Starts on Long Island, NY
- Seward to Use Resurrection Bay for Heat
- An Iconic Structure Gets Certified Silver By Leeds
- Sioux City, Woodbury County Getting LED Upgrade
- Buzz Oates Group Mounts Big LED Retrofit Project in Sacramento
- ORNL Building Efficiency Software Available as Open Source Code
- General Mills: We’ll Invest $100M to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Oregon Correctional Institution Saves with LEDs