ABC Radio Buys Renewable Energy From TXU
ABC Radio Networks will power its Dallas headquarters with 100 percent renewable energy, cutting over 5,000 metric tons of GHG emissions.
The company partnered with TXU Energy. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Earlier this year TXU Energy also partnered with Dell to help the company power its headquarters with 100 percent green power.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.