ABC Radio Buys Renewable Energy From TXU
ABC Radio Networks will power its Dallas headquarters with 100 percent renewable energy, cutting over 5,000 metric tons of GHG emissions.
The company partnered with TXU Energy. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Earlier this year TXU Energy also partnered with Dell to help the company power its headquarters with 100 percent green power.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend