ABC Radio Buys Renewable Energy From TXU
ABC Radio Networks will power its Dallas headquarters with 100 percent renewable energy, cutting over 5,000 metric tons of GHG emissions.
The company partnered with TXU Energy. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Earlier this year TXU Energy also partnered with Dell to help the company power its headquarters with 100 percent green power.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store