The Two Faces of Change: Internal and External
Here’s a session from the Summit on the Future of the Corporation. The session, Two Faces of Change: Internal and External, was moderated by Jeffrey Hollender from Seventh Generation. Participants included Marv Adams from Citi, Nike’s Darcy Winslow, Michael Marx of Corporate Ethics International and Damon Silvers from the AFL-CIO.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate