The Two Faces of Change: Internal and External
Here’s a session from the Summit on the Future of the Corporation. The session, Two Faces of Change: Internal and External, was moderated by Jeffrey Hollender from Seventh Generation. Participants included Marv Adams from Citi, Nike’s Darcy Winslow, Michael Marx of Corporate Ethics International and Damon Silvers from the AFL-CIO.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage