Green RV Of The Year Award?
In a move that shows just how desperate business is to get a seat on the green bandwagon – and how fuel price hikes can alter an industry, Roaming Times, a RV Web site, recently honored the Livin’ Lite Quicksilver Automotive Camper with the Green RV of the Year Award.
The site says this first annual award is aimed to “highlight and support the environmental innovation by recreation vehicles manufacturers.”
Some of the reasons that the Livin’ Lite Quicksilver Automotive Camper won the award were:
— It’s built completely without formaldehyde.
— It is built completely without wood, (RV drivers have complained about rotting wood floors).
— It can be towed by a small car and can sleep up to six people, (this apparently saves money on fuel and benefits the environment).
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management