Green RV Of The Year Award?
In a move that shows just how desperate business is to get a seat on the green bandwagon – and how fuel price hikes can alter an industry, Roaming Times, a RV Web site, recently honored the Livin’ Lite Quicksilver Automotive Camper with the Green RV of the Year Award.
The site says this first annual award is aimed to “highlight and support the environmental innovation by recreation vehicles manufacturers.”
Some of the reasons that the Livin’ Lite Quicksilver Automotive Camper won the award were:
— It’s built completely without formaldehyde.
— It is built completely without wood, (RV drivers have complained about rotting wood floors).
— It can be towed by a small car and can sleep up to six people, (this apparently saves money on fuel and benefits the environment).
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls