Green RV Of The Year Award?
In a move that shows just how desperate business is to get a seat on the green bandwagon – and how fuel price hikes can alter an industry, Roaming Times, a RV Web site, recently honored the Livin’ Lite Quicksilver Automotive Camper with the Green RV of the Year Award.
The site says this first annual award is aimed to “highlight and support the environmental innovation by recreation vehicles manufacturers.”
Some of the reasons that the Livin’ Lite Quicksilver Automotive Camper won the award were:
— It’s built completely without formaldehyde.
— It is built completely without wood, (RV drivers have complained about rotting wood floors).
— It can be towed by a small car and can sleep up to six people, (this apparently saves money on fuel and benefits the environment).
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend
- Energy Management: The Internet of Things Changes Everything
- Big Biogas Project Underway Down Under
- Kroger, Love’s Sign with LSI Industries