Fabrik Touts New Drive As ‘Most Eco-Friendly’
The drive has a sustainable bamboo and recyclable aluminum enclosure and ships with an Energy Star power adapter.
It uses an energy-saving drive from Western Digital, although future versions may contain drives from other manufacturers, PC Magazine reports. There is no on-off switch – the drive turns itself on and off, depending on usage.
Packaging uses a small amount of corrugated cardboard and most of the interior packaging and thick manuals have been eliminated.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Monthâ€™s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project