Fabrik Touts New Drive As ‘Most Eco-Friendly’
The drive has a sustainable bamboo and recyclable aluminum enclosure and ships with an Energy Star power adapter.
It uses an energy-saving drive from Western Digital, although future versions may contain drives from other manufacturers, PC Magazine reports. There is no on-off switch – the drive turns itself on and off, depending on usage.
Packaging uses a small amount of corrugated cardboard and most of the interior packaging and thick manuals have been eliminated.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electricâ€™s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves