Fabrik Touts New Drive As ‘Most Eco-Friendly’
The drive has a sustainable bamboo and recyclable aluminum enclosure and ships with an Energy Star power adapter.
It uses an energy-saving drive from Western Digital, although future versions may contain drives from other manufacturers, PC Magazine reports. There is no on-off switch – the drive turns itself on and off, depending on usage.
Packaging uses a small amount of corrugated cardboard and most of the interior packaging and thick manuals have been eliminated.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry