15 More R.R. Donnelley Facilities Receive SFI Certification
R.R. Donnelley & Sons announced that 15 more of its printing facilities across the U.S. have achieved Sustainable Forestry Initiative chain of custody certifications and have also earned the recognition of Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification.
The newly certified facilities include book, retail inserts, shorter run commercial printing, magazine, financial printing, catalog, directory, and digital printing operations, all of which underwent independent audits.
The SFI Standard includes fiber sourcing requirements promoting responsible forest management on all supplier’s lands and tells consumers just how much certified fiber is in a specific product.
40 market-selected corrugated box manufacturing operations in Georgia-Pacific’s packaging business earned Sustainable Forestry Initiative certification.
Packaging Corporation of America received Sustainable Forestry Initiative certification for its primary mills and its network of corrugated combining plants.
Six of Stora Enso’s North American mills achieved third-party chain-of-custody certifications for the Sustainable Forestry Initiative and the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification programs.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works