Method Provides Incentives for Supply Chain to Reduce Emissions
Method Products has teamed up with NativeEnergy to create a carbon offset model that gives financial incentives for Method’s third-party manufactures to reduce carbon emissions in their facilities.
NativeEnergy calculates and offsets the carbon emissions from Method’s energy use activities, including domestic and international manufacturing facilities, staff commuting, and corporate travel for both 2008 and 2009.
Method’s offsets purchase will directly help build and support three of NativeEnergy’s new family dairy farm methane energy projects, according to the companies. These additional anaerobic digester projects are: Brubaker Family Farm, Penn England Family Farm, and Hillcrest-Saylor Family Farm, all located in Pennsylvania.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management