Method Provides Incentives for Supply Chain to Reduce Emissions
Method Products has teamed up with NativeEnergy to create a carbon offset model that gives financial incentives for Method’s third-party manufactures to reduce carbon emissions in their facilities.
NativeEnergy calculates and offsets the carbon emissions from Method’s energy use activities, including domestic and international manufacturing facilities, staff commuting, and corporate travel for both 2008 and 2009.
Method’s offsets purchase will directly help build and support three of NativeEnergy’s new family dairy farm methane energy projects, according to the companies. These additional anaerobic digester projects are: Brubaker Family Farm, Penn England Family Farm, and Hillcrest-Saylor Family Farm, all located in Pennsylvania.
Energy Manager News
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016