Bangladesh Turns Plastic Bottles Into Export Industry
Bangladeshis are making a living from recycling plastic bottles, turning it into an export industry for South Asian nations, Reuters reports.
Bangladesh exports over 20,000 tonnes of PET flakes created in the 3,000 factories located across the country worth $10 million last year and the business is growing by 20 percent every year.
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant