Applied Materials Gets 5-Year Contract From Green Energy Technology
Applied Materials announced this week that it has signed a five-year service contract with Green Energy Technology to support the company’s Applied SunFab Thin Film Line for solar module manufacturing.
Applied Materials will help reduce operating costs while enabling an increase to volume production through Applied’s SunFab Performance Service program, according to the company, which already exceeds $100 million in contracts for both single and tandem junction thin film PV applications.
In addition to preventive and corrective maintenance, spare parts management and analytical services, Applied Materials and GET will work together to develop continuous improvement programs and total factory optimization to enable low operating costs and on going productivity gains.
Applied Materials reported that its net sales for its energy and environment solutions group more than tripled to $122 million in the first quarter.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution