Verdiem Takes Aim At Consumer Market With Edison
Here’s a promo video covering Verdiem’s launch of Edison, a free energy monitoring application for Windows that consumers can use to control their PC’s energy consumption. The Edison application is supported by Microsoft. Verdiem hopes PC users will download 10 million copies.
Verdiem also has enterprise products, including Surveyor, to help manage energy consumption of PC networks.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned