Verdiem Takes Aim At Consumer Market With Edison
Here’s a promo video covering Verdiem’s launch of Edison, a free energy monitoring application for Windows that consumers can use to control their PC’s energy consumption. The Edison application is supported by Microsoft. Verdiem hopes PC users will download 10 million copies.
Verdiem also has enterprise products, including Surveyor, to help manage energy consumption of PC networks.
Energy Manager News
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power