Verdiem Takes Aim At Consumer Market With Edison
Here’s a promo video covering Verdiem’s launch of Edison, a free energy monitoring application for Windows that consumers can use to control their PC’s energy consumption. The Edison application is supported by Microsoft. Verdiem hopes PC users will download 10 million copies.
Verdiem also has enterprise products, including Surveyor, to help manage energy consumption of PC networks.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners