Verdiem Takes Aim At Consumer Market With Edison
Here’s a promo video covering Verdiem’s launch of Edison, a free energy monitoring application for Windows that consumers can use to control their PC’s energy consumption. The Edison application is supported by Microsoft. Verdiem hopes PC users will download 10 million copies.
Verdiem also has enterprise products, including Surveyor, to help manage energy consumption of PC networks.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment