Verdiem Takes Aim At Consumer Market With Edison
Here’s a promo video covering Verdiem’s launch of Edison, a free energy monitoring application for Windows that consumers can use to control their PC’s energy consumption. The Edison application is supported by Microsoft. Verdiem hopes PC users will download 10 million copies.
Verdiem also has enterprise products, including Surveyor, to help manage energy consumption of PC networks.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B