RILA to Launch EPA Sustainability Web Portal
The Retail Industry Leaders Association announced that a Web portal on environmental sustainability and compliance issues will be launched later in the year.
Along with other retail industry representatives, RILA has been working with the EPA to create a Web portal which will centralize Information regarding environmental compliance, sustainability and pollution prevention practices applicable to the retail sector. The site will also provide access to all retail-related environmental compliance information within the EPA’s Web site.
“This portal will serve as a clearing-house for information to further advance the industry’s efforts to apply sustainable practices,” said RILA’s Senior Vice President for Retail Operations, Casey Chroust, in a statement.
An Aberdeen Group report on green initiates in the retail sector, released in July, revealed that retailers worldwide are leveraging sustainability initiatives to drive down costs and boost customer loyalty.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works