Green Event Marketing Catching On
A new study, â€śThe Green Event Imperativeâ€ť by the Event Marketing Institute, outlines best practices for marketers to make their shows more environmentally friendly and shows that green event marketing is here to stay.
The study finds that investment in green event marketing could double over the next 18 months. The study also found that companies claiming to be active in green initiatives have a significant gap between their participation and their level of commitment.
The study surveyed 900 marketing and events marketing executives between March and April, and revealed that 43 percent of the companies have incorporated green marketing initiatives; 64 percent say their customers won’t be willing to pay more than a 2 percent premium for green products and services; and 37 percent say their companies incorporate sustainable practices into their event marketing â€śwhenever possible.â€ť
Energy Manager News
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York Stateâ€™s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Teslaâ€™s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense