Green Event Marketing Catching On
A new study, ‚ÄúThe Green Event Imperative‚ÄĚ by the Event Marketing Institute, outlines best practices for marketers to make their shows more environmentally friendly and shows that green event marketing is here to stay.
The study finds that investment in green event marketing could double over the next 18 months. The study also found that companies claiming to be active in green initiatives have a significant gap between their participation and their level of commitment.
The study surveyed 900 marketing and events marketing executives between March and April, and revealed that 43 percent of the companies have incorporated green marketing initiatives; 64 percent say their customers won’t be willing to pay more than a 2 percent premium for green products and services; and 37 percent say their companies incorporate sustainable practices into their event marketing ‚Äúwhenever possible.‚ÄĚ
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court‚Äôs Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‚ÄėBang for the Buck‚Äô
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing ¬†
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA