Green Event Marketing Catching On
A new study, āThe Green Event Imperativeā by the Event Marketing Institute, outlines best practices for marketers to make their shows more environmentally friendly and shows that green event marketing is here to stay.
The study finds that investment in green event marketing could double over the next 18 months. The study also found that companies claiming to be active in green initiatives have a significant gap between their participation and their level of commitment.
The study surveyed 900 marketing and events marketing executives between March and April, and revealed that 43 percent of the companies have incorporated green marketing initiatives; 64 percent say their customers won’t be willing to pay more than a 2 percent premium for green products and services; and 37 percent say their companies incorporate sustainable practices into their event marketing āwhenever possible.ā
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest āSmart Buildingā Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight