Lime Energy Completes Energy Efficiency Retrofit for Jetro
Jetro Cash and Carry, a restaurant supply firm, recently completed the first of 13 energy efficiency retrofit projects. Lime Energy has the contract.
The first project in Jersey City, N.J., is expected to save $43,000 per year from reduced energy costs and will pay for itself in 13 months. In addition, about 335,000 kilowatt-hours of energy will be reduced.
Last year, Lime Energy reduced Modell’s Sporting Goods’ energy consumption by about 7.4 million kilowatt hours per year, or about 17 percent energy savings.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B