Lime Energy Completes Energy Efficiency Retrofit for Jetro
Jetro Cash and Carry, a restaurant supply firm, recently completed the first of 13 energy efficiency retrofit projects. Lime Energy has the contract.
The first project in Jersey City, N.J., is expected to save $43,000 per year from reduced energy costs and will pay for itself in 13 months. In addition, about 335,000 kilowatt-hours of energy will be reduced.
Last year, Lime Energy reduced Modell’s Sporting Goods’ energy consumption by about 7.4 million kilowatt hours per year, or about 17 percent energy savings.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs