Lime Energy Completes Energy Efficiency Retrofit for Jetro
Jetro Cash and Carry, a restaurant supply firm, recently completed the first of 13 energy efficiency retrofit projects. Lime Energy has the contract.
The first project in Jersey City, N.J., is expected to save $43,000 per year from reduced energy costs and will pay for itself in 13 months. In addition, about 335,000 kilowatt-hours of energy will be reduced.
Last year, Lime Energy reduced Modell’s Sporting Goods’ energy consumption by about 7.4 million kilowatt hours per year, or about 17 percent energy savings.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management