Lime Energy Completes Energy Efficiency Retrofit for Jetro
Jetro Cash and Carry, a restaurant supply firm, recently completed the first of 13 energy efficiency retrofit projects. Lime Energy has the contract.
The first project in Jersey City, N.J., is expected to save $43,000 per year from reduced energy costs and will pay for itself in 13 months. In addition, about 335,000 kilowatt-hours of energy will be reduced.
Last year, Lime Energy reduced Modell’s Sporting Goods’ energy consumption by about 7.4 million kilowatt hours per year, or about 17 percent energy savings.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array