Lime Energy Completes Energy Efficiency Retrofit for Jetro
Jetro Cash and Carry, a restaurant supply firm, recently completed the first of 13 energy efficiency retrofit projects. Lime Energy has the contract.
The first project in Jersey City, N.J., is expected to save $43,000 per year from reduced energy costs and will pay for itself in 13 months. In addition, about 335,000 kilowatt-hours of energy will be reduced.
Last year, Lime Energy reduced Modell’s Sporting Goods’ energy consumption by about 7.4 million kilowatt hours per year, or about 17 percent energy savings.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA