“Virtual Water” Content Of Products Measured
The concept of “virtual water” reveals the amounts contained in the products we consume, Reuters reports. The concept can build awareness in consumers of their ”hidden” water usage, or that contained in the whole production chain of goods and services.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’