iLinc Receives Green Excellence Award
iLinc was awarded the 2008 Frost & Sullivan Green Excellence Award for its iLinc Green Meter. The meter is an embedded feature that comes with iLinc Web conferencing software which automatically measures carbon emissions, fuel costs and mileage saved per participant, per meeting and provides metrics for the organization as a whole.
The meter “was one of the first such vendors to release a ‘green’ calculator for tracking and measuring usage,” according to Frost & Sullivan.
iLinc Green Meter users have saved more than 2 billion pounds of carbon emissions, according to the company.
Last year, GridPoint was selected as the recipient of the 2007 Frost & Sullivan Green Excellence Award, for the company’s smart grid platform.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’