iLinc Receives Green Excellence Award
iLinc was awarded the 2008 Frost & Sullivan Green Excellence Award for its iLinc Green Meter. The meter is an embedded feature that comes with iLinc Web conferencing software which automatically measures carbon emissions, fuel costs and mileage saved per participant, per meeting and provides metrics for the organization as a whole.
The meter “was one of the first such vendors to release a ‘green’ calculator for tracking and measuring usage,” according to Frost & Sullivan.
iLinc Green Meter users have saved more than 2 billion pounds of carbon emissions, according to the company.
Last year, GridPoint was selected as the recipient of the 2007 Frost & Sullivan Green Excellence Award, for the company’s smart grid platform.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls