Body Shop Shares Green Product Stories
The Body Shop is rolling out its â€śNature’s Way to Beautifulâ€ť campaign in print, online and in-store this week, BrandWeek reports.
The branding effort includes telling the stories behind the products through in-store displays. For example, one display explains how aloe, a staple in The Body Shop’s products, is harvested in an environmentally-friendly way.
Other aspects of the harvesting procedure will also be conveyed on the company’s Web site, and Facebook users can log onto the company’s site to sign the â€śTogether & Fairâ€ť pledge, which encourages consumers to spread the word about a new ethical product or service.
The company isn’t alone in branding itself green product stories. Earlier this month Wal-Mart requested suppliers to submit â€śgreenâ€ť products to help the company tell its story.
Energy Manager News
- Power Over Ethernet: A Smart Power Option for Smart Buildings
- Seminole County Sports Complex Moves to LEDs
- GlacialPower Intros LED Driver
- The Hunt for Reforming Energy Markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals