Body Shop Shares Green Product Stories
The Body Shop is rolling out its â€śNature’s Way to Beautifulâ€ť campaign in print, online and in-store this week, BrandWeek reports.
The branding effort includes telling the stories behind the products through in-store displays. For example, one display explains how aloe, a staple in The Body Shop’s products, is harvested in an environmentally-friendly way.
Other aspects of the harvesting procedure will also be conveyed on the company’s Web site, and Facebook users can log onto the company’s site to sign the â€śTogether & Fairâ€ť pledge, which encourages consumers to spread the word about a new ethical product or service.
The company isn’t alone in branding itself green product stories. Earlier this month Wal-Mart requested suppliers to submit â€śgreenâ€ť products to help the company tell its story.
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubsâ€™ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utilityâ€™s Bad Business Decisions â€“ Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Appleâ€™s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses