Body Shop Shares Green Product Stories
The Body Shop is rolling out its âNature’s Way to Beautifulâ campaign in print, online and in-store this week, BrandWeek reports.
The branding effort includes telling the stories behind the products through in-store displays. For example, one display explains how aloe, a staple in The Body Shop’s products, is harvested in an environmentally-friendly way.
Other aspects of the harvesting procedure will also be conveyed on the company’s Web site, and Facebook users can log onto the company’s site to sign the âTogether & Fairâ pledge, which encourages consumers to spread the word about a new ethical product or service.
The company isn’t alone in branding itself green product stories. Earlier this month Wal-Mart requested suppliers to submit âgreenâ products to help the company tell its story.
Energy Manager News
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated inÂ Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its âSource-to-Payâ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter