Body Shop Shares Green Product Stories
The Body Shop is rolling out its ‚ÄúNature’s Way to Beautiful‚ÄĚ campaign in print, online and in-store this week, BrandWeek reports.
The branding effort includes telling the stories behind the products through in-store displays. For example, one display explains how aloe, a staple in The Body Shop’s products, is harvested in an environmentally-friendly way.
Other aspects of the harvesting procedure will also be conveyed on the company’s Web site, and Facebook users can log onto the company’s site to sign the ‚ÄúTogether & Fair‚ÄĚ pledge, which encourages consumers to spread the word about a new ethical product or service.
The company isn’t alone in branding itself green product stories. Earlier this month Wal-Mart requested suppliers to submit ‚Äúgreen‚ÄĚ products to help the company tell its story.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University‚Äôs Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments