Body Shop Shares Green Product Stories
The Body Shop is rolling out its âNature’s Way to Beautifulâ campaign in print, online and in-store this week, BrandWeek reports.
The branding effort includes telling the stories behind the products through in-store displays. For example, one display explains how aloe, a staple in The Body Shop’s products, is harvested in an environmentally-friendly way.
Other aspects of the harvesting procedure will also be conveyed on the company’s Web site, and Facebook users can log onto the company’s site to sign the âTogether & Fairâ pledge, which encourages consumers to spread the word about a new ethical product or service.
The company isn’t alone in branding itself green product stories. Earlier this month Wal-Mart requested suppliers to submit âgreenâ products to help the company tell its story.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: Itâs About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M âSwitching Feeâ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform