Workings Of China’s Solar Wall Discussed
One of Beijing’s new additions is the GreenPix Zero Energy media wall, the largest solar powered LED display in the world, ScribeMedia reports.
The 20,000 square feet wall covers the façade of Xicui entertainment center near the “Bird’s Nest” and is visible from 3,300 feet. It uses thousands of solar photovoltaic capture cells on the glass panels covering computer-controlled LEDs in order to power colorful light shows at night.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports