Workings Of China’s Solar Wall Discussed
One of Beijing’s new additions is the GreenPix Zero Energy media wall, the largest solar powered LED display in the world, ScribeMedia reports.
The 20,000 square feet wall covers the façade of Xicui entertainment center near the “Bird’s Nest” and is visible from 3,300 feet. It uses thousands of solar photovoltaic capture cells on the glass panels covering computer-controlled LEDs in order to power colorful light shows at night.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024