Workings Of China’s Solar Wall Discussed
One of Beijing’s new additions is the GreenPix Zero Energy media wall, the largest solar powered LED display in the world, ScribeMedia reports.
The 20,000 square feet wall covers the façade of Xicui entertainment center near the “Bird’s Nest” and is visible from 3,300 feet. It uses thousands of solar photovoltaic capture cells on the glass panels covering computer-controlled LEDs in order to power colorful light shows at night.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs