Green Tech Helps Cisco Cut Emissions
Cisco Systems has a goal to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from its operations by 25 percent in the next four years–with the help of technologies it’s created, ZDNet reports. Cisco also wants to help customers do the same. Here’s a look at some of the green innovations taking place at Cisco.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned