Danjim’s New Shirt Bag: Water Soluble
The men’s shirt bags, which are made in Taiwan, can be made to dissolve in specific water temperature between five and 65 degrees.
Speedo also came out with sustainable packaging in August, cutting 118 tons of PVC and 316 tons of plastic since it switched to sustainable cardboard.
Energy Manager News
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices
- SolarCity Poll: Most Illinois Residents Oppose Utility Demand Charges
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries